My Website Is Currently Being Updated. Stay Tuned…
I’m Ann Gentry. When I set out to revolutionize the world by opening the first organic vegan restaurant on the West Coast, everyone told me I was crazy. Twenty-five years later, I’m called a real food pioneer. Today, I am forging the next frontier in healthy eating and lifestyle. I work with women 40 and beyond who struggle with their relationship to food, their bodies, and their beliefs about aging. I guide women who are searching for ways to transition from their midlife years into their 3rd act with physical and cognitive strength and vivacity.
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN
- who knows what to do when it comes to caring for yourself, but you just don’t do it.
- feeling stuck because you’re tired of struggling with food, your body, your health, and you don’t know who to trust.
- wondering if you do find a path, will you succeed at integrating new actions into your life, so you’re not disappointed again.
- who desires to find a structure that becomes a lifelong foundation, so you are the empowered woman you know you can be.
IT'S TIME TO LET GO OF OUTDATED BELIEFS THAT SAY AGING MEANS DECLINING AND INSTEAD, ACCEPT AGING AS A WONDROUS SELF-ACTUALIZING PROCESS.
I know your struggles, I’ve been in your shoes.
Your journey to AGE LIKE A GODDESS is ready to begin.
Whether you work with me ONE on ONE or in my GROUP program, we will lock arms, so you can receive the support you need.
IF YOU ARE READY TO:
- enhance your brain with nutrition and food preparation to increase your cognitive abilities, so you are the sharpest girl in the room.
- easily integrate physical activity into your daily life so you can feel sexy in your clothes again.
- refine your beliefs about aging so you can be the life of the party and dance to Into the Groove all night long.
- receive support in a community of like-minded women who are embracing their journey to recharge their health.
Take back your health!
Get started with my FREE guide on the ultimate foods that protect your brain, reduce inflammation, heal your gut, and give you more energy.
Age gracefully, feel like nothing can stop you, and start dancing in those skinny jeans again!
“Eating for Brain Health:
15 Foods for Longevity”